Think of the Farm Stand at Chesterfield Heirlooms as a small grocery store specializing in products that are produced locally. All of our producers can be found within a 45-mile radius of our farm and at the local farmer’s markets.
In the winter of 2020 it became evident that COVID-19 was more than just a winter cold. It was a Tuesday in mid-March and like usual, we were at the Camden Avenue Farmer’s Market. We sold out of everything that we brought with us in an hour, which never happens. Even at the peak of heirloom tomato season. Like us, our customers were becoming concerned because the food supply in our local grocery stores was being affected and it was becoming difficult to find to find staple items for our kitchens.
Then it dawned on us. We know people! We know a lot of people and those people are farmers and producers of some really amazing food. So, we started to put the puzzle pieces together. We began small with just a few partner friends, but have since grown and our Farm Stand menu now includes at least 15 vendors each week.
- Dairy from Nice Farms Creamery
- Local Meat from Great Expectations Farm
- Wild Caught Fish from AlaskaWild Seafoods
- Local Honey from Stillbrook Farms
- Fresh Eggs from Twin Post Farms
- Local Mushrooms from King Mushrooms
- Value-Added Goods from Oksana’a Produce Farm
- Baked Goods from Baked Dessert Cafe
- Jams, Pickled Veggies & Homemade Soup from Cherry Walk Gardens
- Fresh Bread from Old World Breads
- Coffee from Rise Up Coffee Roasters
- Cheese from Chesapeake Bay Farms
- Kombucha from Real Raw Organics
- Sweet Corn from Richardson’s Farm
- Watermelons from Bratten Family Farm
- Green Beans from Cross Farm
- Foaming Hand Soap from 12 Acre Farm
- Herbal Tea from Habanera Farm
- Gourmet Cheese from Chapel’s Country Creamery
- Homemade Soup from Shore Boys
- Soaps and Lotions from Lavender Fields
We offer a pre-order list for our Farm Stand each Saturday. This order form is sent to our email list each Tuesday at noon and is available for ordering until Thursday at noon. To receive this list before it is posted to social media, join our Email Newsletter below!
Farm Stand Hours of Operation:
Friday from 12:00pm – 6:00pm
Saturday from 8:00am – 2:00pm
*Closed for the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays
Forms of Payment:
Credit Cards: MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Vegetable Club Card – Learn more!
34803 Old Ocean City Road
Pittsville, MD 21850
(300 yards east of the Quick Lane)