Field Team Member
We are looking for an amazing individual to join our farm team! Our farm grows delicious heirloom vegetables using natural methods on approximately 6 acres of land in Pittsville, MD. We produce heirloom vegetables for a large local restaurant market, one farmers market, and our very own farm store.
Candidate must be comfortable working outside in safe weather conditions. Hours start earlier during the peak months of the growing season due to heat. This position is full-time and will begin work immediately.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Harvesting Vegetables
- Washing & Packaging Vegetables
- Driving Tomato Stakes into the Ground
- High Tunnel Production
- Greenhouse Seeding
- Irrigation Management
- Mulch Laying & Removal
- Field Preparation & Clean-Up
- Farm Maintenance
- Trellising Summer Crops
Qualifications & Preferences:
- Ability to work efficiently doing outdoor physical labor
- Must be able to lift and carry 50 lbs
- Experience working in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to focus on quality while performing repetitive tasks
- Willingness to learn and take on responsibilities
- A can-do attitude is a must!
- Compensation will be based on candidate’s experience.
- Flexible Hours
- Work outside
- Free produce to take home!
To apply for this position, please forward your resume to email@example.com. Thank you and we look forward to meeting you soon!
Matt + Stef