Field Team Member
We are looking for some amazing individuals to join our farm team! Our farm grows delicious heirloom vegetables using natural methods on approximately 6 acres of land in Pittsville, MD. We produce heirloom vegetables for a large local restaurant market, one farmers market, and our very own farm store.
Candidates must be comfortable working outside in safe weather conditions. Hours start early during the peak months of the growing season. These positions are seasonal and candidates will be hired to work immediately and through October.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Harvesting Vegetables
- Washing & Packaging Vegetables
- High Tunnel Production
- Greenhouse Seeding
- Irrigation Management
- Mulch Laying & Removal
- Field Preparation & Clean-Up
- Farm Maintenance
Qualificications & Preferences:
- Ability to work efficiently doing outdoor physical labor, lift and carry 50 lbs
- Experience working in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to focus on quality while performing repetitive tasks
- Willingness to learn and take on responsibilities
- A can-do attitude is a must!
- Compensation will be based on candidate’s experience.
- Flexible Hours
- Work outside
- Free produce for your own use!
To apply for this position, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you and we look forward to meeting you soon!
Matt + Stef