2 lb assorted fingerling potatoes, washed and cut lengthwise
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp chili powder
2 tsp garlic, minced
3/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 medium onion, cut into 1/2-inch thick wedges
1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
1/3 cup cilantro, chopped
1 tbsp fresh lime juice
4 lime wedges (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine olive oil, chili powder, garlic, salt, and pepper. Add fingerlings and onion; toss to coat evenly.
- Transfer mixture to a foil lined baking sheet and bake 20-25 minutes. Add tomatoes and bake an additional 5-10 minutes or until fingerlings are tender.
- Transfer mixture to a large bowl and add cilantro and lime juice; toss lightly.
- Serve with lime wedges if desired.
Recipe Courtesy of Ivy Wells and Food.com