16 ounces cherry tomatoes, halve
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp minced garlic
1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
salt and pepper to taste
2 tbsp fresh minced herbs (parsley, basil, or chives)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Coat a sheet pan with cooking spray.
- Place the cherry tomatoes in a single layer on the sheet pan
- In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the oil mixture over the tomatoes and toss to coat evenly
- Bake for 25 minutes. Sprinkle with fresh herbs over the top, then serve.