24 ounces fingerling potatoes
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
3 tbsp melted butter
5 cloves garlic – minced
1/2 tsp salt
3 tbsp chopped parsley
2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees and prepare a sheet pan lined with aluminum foil.
- Boil fingerling potatoes to soften, but don’t over cook! Once fork tender, move fingerlings to a kitchen towel to dry, then transfer to the prepared pan. Smash each fingerling with the bottom of a glass.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, butter, garlic and salt and drizzle over smashed potatoes. Bake in the oven for 12 – 14 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and top with parmesan cheese and bake for 5 – 7 minutes more.
- Top with parsley and enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Christine (Mima) Torres