6 large eggs
1 cups half-and-half
1 tsp. Kosher salt
1/2 tsp. Freshly ground pepper
2 cups sweet potatoes
2 tbsp. olive oil
2 cups firmly packed chopped kale
1/2 small red onion
2 clove garlic
3 oz. goat cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Whisk together eggs and next 3 ingredients.
- Sauté sweet potatoes in 1 tablespoon hot oil in a 10-inch ovenproof nonstick skillet over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden; remove and keep warm. Sauté kale and next 2 ingredients in remaining 1 tablespoon oil 3 to 4 minutes or until kale is wilted and tender; stir in potatoes.
- Pour egg mixture evenly over vegetables, and cook 3 more minutes.
- Sprinkle egg mixture with goat cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F 10 to 14 minutes or until set.
Recipe Courtesy of Country Living