“Heirloom varieties are open-pollinated varieties with a long history of being cultivated and saved within a family or group. They have evolved by natural or human selection over time” – Seed Savers Exchange
Vegetable Club Card
Pick WHAT you want!
Pick WHEN you want!
Pick HOW MUCH you want to spend!
The Vegetable Club Card may be redeemed in two locations!
Every Tuesday at the Camden Avenue Farmers Market
- Located in the parking lot of Asbury United Methodist Church, Salisbury
Each Thursday and Saturday at the Chesterfield Heirlooms Farm Store – open now!
- 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM on Saturday
- 34803 Old Ocean City Road, Pittsville
Simply choose your initial spend and each time you pick something from our booth, your Vegetable Club Card will be deducted based on your total pick.
Earn 10% Veggie Cash! That’s right, purchase your Veggie Club Card and/or reload your existing card, and we will add 10% Veggie Cash to your card at no additional expense to you!
You can add money to your account at any time!
- Purchase your Vegetable Club Card here and select your initial spend with a minimum of $50.00 to get started. You may add funds to your card at any time in $50.00 increments.
- No need to inform us of when you will be away and no need to worry about how many weeks you have left in the CSA Plan. You simply shop at the market when you want.
- Makes an awesome gift for someone you know who loves veggies and eating healthy!
NOTE: Our team will add funds to existing Veggie Club Cards manually. Simply order the funds here through the credit card processor and we will take care of the rest on our end. Thank you!